Justice Is Served 2020
About This Campaign
This year Justice Is Served will be a three day, virtual event with several elements, including:
Baked Good Auction - Nov 12
Online Auction - Nov 12-14
Live Stream - Saturday, Nov 14 from 7-8 pm
Platinum & Gold Sponsors can have dinner & dessert delivered. Silver & Bronze sponsors can pick up a dessert assortment.
While we may not be able to gather together as we usually do, the need for our services has not stopped during the pandemic. As always, proceeds from this event will ensure that a wide array of support services are available to help children, youth and families recover from abuse and neglect.
Check out our website for more event details! www.fanninccc.org
Platinum & Gold Sponsors will choose one of the following:
• Bamboo House - Dinner will include Sesame chicken, beef and broccoli, steamed rice and chicken fried rice. Plus, an assortment of desserts.
• Los Amigos – Dinner will include fajitas, taquitos, quesadillas, stuffed peppers, rice and beans, flour tortillas, sour cream, guacamole, queso, tortilla chips. Plus, an assortment of desserts.
• Luna Azul – Dinner will include Beef and chicken fajitas, quesadillas, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, rice, beans and tortilla chips. Plus, an assortment of desserts.
• Roma Italian Restaurant – Dinner will include a half tray of pasta (your choice of one: lasagna, chicken alfredo or spaghetti), plus salad and rolls. Plus, an assortment of desserts.
for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Sponsors will include:
• Cupcakes from Stay Grounded Coffee Company
• Cookies from Humphrey’s Farms
• Fried Pies from Country Belle Pies
* if you choose to decline the dinner and/or dessert, the tax deductible amount will equal the amount donated
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- Nov 12, 2020 09:00 am to
- Nov 14, 2020 09:00 pm CT
Campaign to Support Fannin County Childrens Center
The Fannin County Children’s Center has been serving abused and neglected children since 1993. Our mission is promoting safety and improving the lives of abused and neglected children. Our programs include CASA, Children’s Advocacy Center and child abuse prevention. CASA, which stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates, recruits community volunteers to be advocates for children in foster care. The Children’s Advocacy Center facilities a multidisciplinary team of public and private agencies involved in the investigation, prosecution and treatment of child abuse.